ASC6000T service manual wanted
Hello, can anyone help with a service manual for the ASC AS6000T machinne? my one does not play tapes due to the capstan not spinning and would like to get the diagrams to try and get it working.

Thank you.
Hi,

Please look above at the "Downloads" Section and login before.

Here : http://mb.abovenet.de/99/index.php?&dire...SC/ASC6000

you will find the service manual by sheet as jpg file.

Then click on the hdd symbol aon the right side for the download.

Thomas
Mein Motto "Zitat" »Opa Deldok«: »Früher war alles schlechter. !!!!

Noa and Mira Awad
NOA Keren Or  

reVox B251 Revision und Modifikationsliste!

Furthermore you can find a lot of ASc here, including service manual.

http://wegavision.pytalhost.com/asc.html

Thomas

Noa and Mira Awad
NOA Keren Or  

Thank you for that, I have checked the machine out and it turns out that a 100 ohm veriable resistor has gone open circuit, now replaced and the recorder works! now all I need is a new counter roller, than you very much for your help!
What's happend with the counter roller, is it realy damaged or only the rubber belt is broken?

The turning of the counter roller is important for supply reel, only then the counter roller turns the supply reel will give an back force for the tape tension.

Thomas

Noa and Mira Awad
NOA Keren Or  

The rubber has broken away, so far I have taken off the old rubber and replaced it with 4 X 2.5mm thick rubber rings, it works and fits very well but its not the same size as the old rubber (out but about 0.5mm or so) which will upset the meter counter readings.

Yesterday I noticed this recorder has an interesting feature, when the recorder is off, if you spin the counter wheel the reel motors spin, this would indicate, if you were fast spooling and you turned the machine off, the recorder would keep breaking till the reels stopped.
This feature works cause the maschine isn't realy off, it is standby.
This standby mode offerns that the counter has after turn on again not lost his memory.
Thr early version of AS6000 with wood housing goes realy off power and lost his counter memory as well.

Thomas

Noa and Mira Awad
NOA Keren Or  

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste