Bröker S200 manual / service manual needed
Hello everybody,

I'm new to this forum, so please let me introduce myself shortly: my name is Serge, I'm 39 years old, living in Belgium and I began collecting vintage reel to reel recorders a few months ago. I'm also collecting old movie cameras (mainly Super-8) and using them sometimes to film.

Now, here is my question:
I've just bought a Bröker S200 reel to reel recorder. It's actually a modified Uher Report 4200 Monitor. The modification was made by the Bröker Company in Köln (Cologne). It is now a 2-track recorder: it records the sound on one track and synchronization beeps on the other track. It records on fullcoat Super-8 magnetic film and can also record on Split-16 fullcoat magnetic film (which is an 16mm film split into 2 parts). It has a quartz inside and is used for filming, using the double band system (Doppelband).
The problem is that I don't have the manual of this recorder. I found the manual for the Uher Report 4200 Monitor, but the Bröker S200 has some functions that differ from the original Uher and I can't find a manual anywhere on the Internet.
Does anybody on this forum know this recorder? And would somebody maybe know where I could buy this manual and / or service manual? It must not necessarily be in English, it can also be written in French, German, Dutch, Spanish or Italian, since I understand these languages (French is my mother tongue).

I hope that somebody here will be able to help me.

Thank you beforehand for your help.

Best regards from Belgium,

Serge

##################################################
I accidentially deleted the original post while I was killing spam. I am sorry.

niels 06.05.2009 11:59
###################################################
Wer bei Stereoaufnahmen kein Gegenspur-Übersprechen haben möchte, sollte Halbspur-Maschinen verwenden.
Dichtgemacht wegen Spam

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 2 Gast/Gäste