Heute??
Hallo,

What is happening in Germany today, that is keeping everyone from this Bandmaschinen - Forum? The time is already 18:25 and so far there are no 'Heute' in any of the threads. Is there something happening there that I am missing :?

Grüße,

Peter.

England.
The weather is wet and hot, eyeryone you speak seems like being :ugly: ....
Hallo Peter,

this time of the year is called "große Ferien" ,that means, that everyone in Germany is following an ancient feeling, that forces her/him to follow the ways down south, like the Goths did 1600 years ago, but today not to burn down the cities, murder the men, and rape the women, but to turn their white bellies into the sun, until they first get red, then brown. So, they take everything they need: wife (?), children (??), dog, food for 14 days, to survive foreign cooking, their "Gummiente", and enter their car. Then, they dispose the car on a huge parking-lot, that we call "Autobahn". After a few days, when they have reached their destination, they visit a thing called "Teutonen-Grill", that is to say: barbeque for Germans. When they are well done, they enter their car again, and return to Germany.

The English use to call Germans "Huns", but that´s not really true: the Huns forced the Goths to go their ways to Italy and Spain. (I know that this depends on the famous(?) "Hunnen-Rede" of "Kaiser Wilhelm II" during the "Boxer-Aufstand" (what is this called in English?) in China..)

I suppose, when this time is over, the activity in this forum will reach former levels again.

Viele Grüße
Frank
Hallo,

Great - so there is someone still there Smile

It is the sun and the holidays, but not because all of the tape recorders in Germany are now working properly and nobody need to fix them any more!!??

It is hot here also, and many people are also in there cars heading south. Only swap the word 'Autobahn' for 'Motorway'.

Thank you Frank, for the little bit of interesting German History. The "Boxer-Aufstand" is Boxer Rebellion in English. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxer_Rebellion
It is very interesting to me, because during the reign of Kaiser Willhelm II, my mother's family were in Germany.

Viele Grüße

Peter.

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste