Help Please with Philips EL3549 repair.
Hello,

I have a Philips EL3549 tape recorder ( the 4 speeds model! ), but it has a fault - The sound is very distorted.
Can anyone please tell me what are the differences between the model EL3549 and the EL3549A? Would I be correct in thinking that it is the sound output amplifier? My model has a single germanium OC26 transistor on a large heatsink. ( Maybe the "A" model has 2 transistors? )

I will need a circuit diagram for this tape recorder, to find the fault. Can anyone please help me?

Thanks,

Peter.

PS. No problem if a reply is in German or English.
Peter, you are a registered member, please feel free to post anywhere in the forum to a fitting board. It doesn't matter if you post in english language.

I moved this thread to the right board for "help" with taperecorders. Maybe many user don't look to the foreigner's board because of the spam.
Michael(F)
Google Translation machts möglich,
Google Translation makes it possible,

Hallo in die Runde,
Ich habe den Text von Peter mal durch die Google Übersetzung gejagt. Ich finde den 'deutschen Output' der Übersetzung nicht schlecht. Der übersetzte Text ist nicht perfekt, aber ich glaube man kann ihn verstehen.Nachfolgend der Text von Peter in deutsch.
VG
Michael

Hello in the round, ;-)
I have the text of Peter times by the Google translation hunted. I think the 'German Output' translation is not bad. The translated text is not perfect, but I think we can understand it. Below the text of Peter in German.
VG
Michael

Ich habe eine Philips EL3549 Tonbandgerät (4 Geschwindigkeiten Modell!) , Aber es hat einen Fehler - Der Sound ist sehr verzerrt.
Kann jemand bitte mir sagen, was sind die Unterschiede zwischen dem Modell EL3549 und die EL3549A? Würde ich richtig denke, dass es die Soundausgabe Verstärker? Ihr Modell hat eine einzige Germanium OC26 Transistor auf einem großen Kühlkörper. (Vielleicht ist das "A" Modell hat 2 Transistoren?)

Ich muss einen Schaltplan für das Tonbandgerät, den Fehler zu finden. Kann jemand mir bitte helfen?

Vielen Dank!

Peter.
Hello Peter
the manual is on the way.

Ulrich
Hallo Michael, Michael and Ulrich,

Thank you all for the help. Now I have the manual, which is excellent Big Grin

Now lets get the Multi-meter and search for the fault!

I will let you know what fault I find.

Grüße

Peter.
Hello Gentlemen,

Because of your help, my EL3549 is now working. :respekt:

The fault was a small 10µF Electrolytic Capacitor (C30) which had electrical leakage.

Thanks.

Grüße

Peter.

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste