Slowakische Kassettensite mit allen Einlegern
Kirunavaara:
Thanks for the reply!
So I'll list the Basf as a USA model made in Germany, year 1976.

Over the weekend I got around to at least unpacking the cassettes, but there's still a lot of work to do.
Well a few interesting tidbits:

The Agfa PC15 has a grey-black tape, I assume they used Fe3O4 magnetite like the HDX superferro series.

Saehan in an interesting design were made in 1998 and 1999.

The Sony HF 90 for the US market is made in 1999 and most certainly contains Mexican Aurex.

The inkel is a design like the SNC, or the old Saehan, but the tape is completely moldy.

VHS:
Almost all Raks show more or less signs of mold on the tape.
The Basf EQ 60 made in 1995 has mold on the shell surface, but the tape is seemingly fine, interesting. I suppose this type of cardboard packaging without foil had worse properties for long term storage.
Both Fuji and Axia were made in China and Korea, apparently SKM interfered extensively in VHS.
Fuji Super AG has complete hubs from SKM.
The Konica VHS is very nice, atypical, probably really original production in Japan.
Scotch VHS has original very interesting hubs, which you'll see later on the website.
As well as great hubs they are in amazing design on the TDK XP S-VHS 60 and the Maxell HGX Gold.

Regards EZ

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: Slowakische Kassettensite mit allen Einlegern - von EZ647 - 19.02.2024, 12:49

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste