Slowakische Kassettensite mit allen Einlegern
Kirunavaara: Thanks for the response!

As I was describing, after 2000 this form of the number changed meaning slightly, so 21 means 2001.
CDFan on my site will thus be C46 - 2001, C74 - 1997, C90 - 1998
The C46 has new lightweight hubs, which reveals that Saehan started to save a lot in this period, although I don't know if this was helped by such a design change.

The Konica KX-HR really has me worried because it doesn't make sense, or maybe the whole Konica brand needs to be redesigned, all the years are completely different.
The XR-I apparently starts from 1995 and the new generation won't be 1993 but only 1998 or later.

The KX-HR and this whole line could theoretically be 1990-1996, when the models really blended.
Apparently my piece of KX-HR will be from the last production run of that model.

But there are too few people who know more about it, and these little brands are very obscure and often times inaccurately defined.

If I recall, didn't you help the creator of the vintagecassettes site many years ago with determining the years of audiotapes?
Is it known where he drew the information for these tags from?
Is it known why he no longer updates the website or contributes to the forum?

Regards EZ

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: Slowakische Kassettensite mit allen Einlegern - von EZ647 - 06.12.2023, 15:58

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 2 Gast/Gäste