Slowakische Kassettensite mit allen Einlegern
Zitat:TDK as I mentioned, Avilyn has been around since the early 70's until the late 90's, but realistically the tape has changed dramatically.
Of course it has changed like Epitaxial or Uniaxial, Chrome Super or Beridox too.
Zitat:Then also the misunderstanding regarding TDK AR descriptions on the packaging and technical data sheets.
Only on cassettes for US/ AUS market and in some rare data sheets... 95% of all Cassettes and Data sheets are most probably correct.
Zitat:The SA-XS triple layer is also interesting, some people don't want to believe it for some reason. Also interesting is the fact that the SA-XS was only in the European market, never in the US and never in Japan. Was the tape itself made in Japan, or was it developed in Japan and never used in Japan?
For me there is no reason to not believe their claim of three layers and yes it's a very interesting tape... SAXS comes with exceptional low bias noise.
1db lower than SA-X, approx 2db lower than Maxell XLII-S or Basf TPII and 3db lower than BASF CSII.
I did hours of research and up to now I'm pretty sure that all TDK cassette tape development and production was in Japan only.
Zitat:And we the people of Europe were raised on chromdioxide by mostly German manufacturers, so the Japanese companies built the entire audiotape market for Europe on that, with an emphasis on Type II more than anywhere else in the world.
In fact many big markets in Europe like UK, Italy, France and Spain were mostly Type I countries too.

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: Slowakische Kassettensite mit allen Einlegern - von 2245 - 13.02.2023, 19:39

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste