*For Exchange and For Sale*
Hallo!
Listen up, tonband-lovers,
There are some russian reel to reel tapes avaible. I'd like to exchange them against some good foreign tape(s).
Most of the tapes are made in 1970's. The boxes are in good or in very good condition. Some have notes written on but no scratches on and no injured boxes.
The tapes are mostly 350 or 525 meters lenght on 18cm spools. There are also avaible some 250m or 375m on 15cm reels. Few are on 10 or 13 cm.
The tapes have recordings on, mostly 4-track monophonic on speed 9,5 cm/s. And usually there's nothing special or interesting on, just some easy listening music recorded from Estonian radio in 1970's-1980's. So you may record it over.
WARNING! The tapes are as they are. They may be with bad quality and some perhaps will not appear to hold new recordings with good quality. I am NOT responsible for the tapes quality as I have not made them, I have not recorded on them and also I am not sure about them past. But it seems that they have had a good home.
I have no time to test all of the tapes. But I can erase them for you if you want.
So if you wish to exchange the russian tapes against tapes made not in USSR, let me know!

Wish you happy Easter,
Riho
SPECIAL
For exchange: A rare German lessons tape recorded in Estonian SSR in 1975. Label on the box says: "Tonband mr Lehrbuchtexten" and the big text "DEUCH VIII".
Tape is in very good condition, used only once (when I listened the beginning of the tape to be sure about it's quality). The quality is quite good.
Recording is 2 or 4-track (I'm not sure) monophonic on speed 9,5 cm/s. There's a lenght 215m written on the box but it seems that there is much more tape on.
Tape is on 13cm original reel. Its type is A4402-6B and the tape is made in Pereslavskiy Chemicals Factory.

Riho
Hi Riho!

If you have the possibility to take pictures of your russian tapes, you could do me a great favour and send them to me for my tape gallery (http://openreelgallery.cjb.net). As you see, there are not any russian tapes yet.

Timo
To Timo:
I'll see what I can do.
BTW it is very interesting and detailed reel site. I like it.
Riho
Hello Riho,

I'm interested in some tapes, just for my own personal archive. I own two tapes from the old tape manufacturing fabric No. 3 in Odessa (I guess ...).
I can bid several 13cm reels from BASF with DP26, all in those gray plastic boxes.
Please send me a PM if you are interested.

Michael

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste