Philips Tonbandgerät Modell LE-3552,
De hola ONU TODAS Las contradictorio del de Foros:
Tengo un Philips Modelo Grabadora LE-3552, I y el principal motor Cambió polea.
Funciona intestino, Pero No Parada Hay de recibir morir Rodillos Banda.
Bremsgummisgomas dañados estan y yo Haría Estás contradictorio Como el manual de (El Sistema) comprar párrafo: el timbre de freno (59a 59b y en this page) freno bloque (parte # 58 y 97) ¿Quién me Puede del vendedor ESTAS Piezas? Saludos

Hola a todas las partes del foro:
Tengo un modelo Philips grabadora LE-3552, y he cambiado la polea del motor principal.
Funciona bien, pero no se detiene la cinta de rodillos de recogida.
Cauchos de freno están dañadas y yo comprarían estas partes como el manual (el anexo):

-ring freno (59a y 59b lado)
-Block Freno (parte # 58 y 97)

¿Quién me puede vender estas piezas?

Saludos.

Angehängte Dateien
.jpg   PastedGraphic-1.jpg (Größe: 136.23 KB / Downloads: 22)
Translate with Google :

Hallo UN ALL Die widersprüchliche des Boards:
Ich habe einen Philips-Modell LE-3552-Recorder, und ich änderte die Hauptmaschine Riemenscheibe.
Powered Darm, aber nicht aufhören zu sterben Rollen erhalten Band.
Bremsgummisgomas sind beschädigt und ich möchten Sie als widersprüchlich Handbuch (System) Kauf Absatz: die Glocke Bremse (59a und 59b dieser Seite) Bremsklotz (Teil # 58 und 97) An wen kann ich diese Teile Verkäufer? Grüße

Hallo an alle Teile des Forums:
Ich habe einen Philips-Modell LE-3552-Recorder, und ich änderte die Hauptmaschine Riemenscheibe.
Es funktioniert gut, aber die Aufnahmerolle Riemen nicht zu stoppen.
Die Gummi-Verlegungen sind beschädigt und ich diese Teile als Handbuch (Anhang) zu kaufen:

-Ring Bremse (59a und 59b auf dieser Seite)
-Block Brake (Part # 58 und 97)

Wer kann mir verkaufen diese Teile?

Grüße.

(Ohje, was macht Tante Google aus Spanisch :-( )
Ich putze hier nur...
Das Gerät heißt sicher EL3552 und nicht LE.
http://www.radiomuseum.org/r/philips_el3552el_355.html

In D hieß es auch RK12. Ist eines dieser sehr abgespeckten Zweispur-Monogeräte, den max. Spulendurchmesser von 13 cm will ich allerdings nicht ganz glauben.
http://www.radiomuseum.org/r/philips_rk12.html

Das SM gibt es hier:
http://elektrotanya.com/philips_el3552_m...nload.html
(Achtung, ziemlich werbeverseucht, nicht wild klicken, sondern warten bis unter der Vorschau der Link "Get manual" erscheint!)
Nachtrag: das Manual ist wie so oft bei Philips das niederländische Original.
EN1RZ Danke dafür, dass meine Bitte versteht.
Ragnar_AT Vielen Dank für die Informationen, die Sie mir auf meinem Tonbandgerät EL-3552 (nicht LE) gegeben haben.

Das Problem mit dem Tonbandgerät nicht angehalten wird, weil sie den Gummibremse beschädigt.
Und was ich will, ist zu finden, wo kann ich diese Reifen Bremsen kaufen.
Grüße.

Was ich schreibe in Englisch

EN1RZ Thanks for making my request is understood.
Ragnar_AT Thanks for the information you have given me on my tape recorder EL-3552 (not LE).

The problem with the tape recorder is not stopped, because they have damaged the rubber brake.
And what I want is to find where I can buy these tires braking.
Greetings.
Unfortunately I have never worked on this type of machine (although I had a broken one many years ago) so I don't know what kind of brake it has. The Dutch manual I've found doesn't include an exploded view either.

Original spares are no longer available and haven't been for a long time. Even if you find new old stock parts they are likely to have liquefied. I'm not aware of anyone manufacturing 3rd party replacements either.

Long story short, I suspect all you can do is improvise. Do you have any idea what shape and thickness of rubber you need? The previous generation Philips mech used simple flat brake rubbers, rectangular pieces of (rough guess, I'd have to measure one) 10x25 mm and a few mm thick.

I just looked up the SM of the optically identical N4304, which does have an exploded view drawing. Apparently you need a few pieces of rectangular flat rubber glued to the brake arms. However, you also very likely need the brake rubbers inside the reel tables (4 each). They seem to have a somewhat odd shape and have to be cut by hand as no one offers them any more. From what I've read you need a scalpel to do that.

Without those 8 brake rubbers the machine will not provide proper tape tension (i.e. the tape on the takeup reel will be very loose) and no back-tension in playback mode (not good for the tape).

Here's the link to the manual:I'm talking about Remblok 53 and 97.
http://elektrotanya.com/philips_n4304_mo...nload.html

I just looked at the drawing you posted. If that's correct, the EL3552 is quite different from the N4304 and uses the older brake mechanism I described above (a simple flat piece of rubber that presses against the reel table) and not the block glued to the brake arm. Unfortunately I can't really read any part numbers in you drawing as it's too small. If the brake was ring-shaped in any way (seriously hard to tell from the image) you'll likely have to glue up something yourself.
Hello,
here are better drawings:

PosNr.58=PosNr.97

Gruß Ulrich
Thanks for the better scans!
That's just what I was afraid of, unless you want to spend a fortune for having something custom made you'll have to find some flat rubber pieces and appropriate glue I guess.

Serves me as a reminder never to get one of those units! (I threw mine away because the mains transformer was blown from the day I got it, at least that's my diagnosis from back then, fuse and mains switch were OK so 230 V were present at the transformer's primary terminals).
Thank you very much, Ragnar_AT for your advice and comments, and also to UK64 by very clear drawings shown.
I will try to locate an manufacture rubber brake parts of this tape recorder.
Greetings and thank you very much for your help

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste