Slowakische Kassettensite mit allen Einlegern
Update 06/2023, it will be ready in 2-3 weeks, I don't know when I will be able to do it

first picture of the audiotapes:
Sony HF 20 Made in Thailand, tape not said
Sony UX-Pro USA market, is my first UX-Pro that is assembled in Mexico Big Grin
Sony CD-IT Normal, USA market, is fully Made in Japan, no Mexico, no USA, so the tape will be safe
Maxell Metal-XS is the Japanese version of the famous MX-S, so I will put it together with the MX-S, top proven quality, price 88eur? that's a very bad situation indeed....
Daiso 80 is Panggung (Maxell) Indonesia, like last time C10
TDK AE 10 and 150 contain Japanese tape but are assembled in Thailand, with the older one it's understandable, with the newer one I always rely on the fact that nobody but the Japanese knew how to make C150 tape
TDK CDing-I Japanese versions, proven AD tape quality in all models
Axia PS1 even when new and too design-wise modern, it is always top Japanese quality cassette and tape
Axia A1 120, transparent foil package, probably from a multi-pack, but fully Japanese production

second picture of the audio cassettes:
Scotch chrome Made in USA, Positrack backcoating
Basf chrome dioxide is the world's first chrome Basf year 1971 (as we discussed above)
Fisher (Sanyo) is probably with Denon DX1 tape, but I can't place the year as the 1982 versions were in translucent foils, this one is maybe newer or different market?
Dessauer, both sides of the package cover the cassette, so I'll be surprised.
The Chord-X is an ICM, the model for the French market, it is a chrome dioxide, you may already know from my site the ferro version in blue packaging
Smat CR is an alternative to SKC CD, so chromdioxide, but this brand is very varied and very incomplete in the collections on the internet, so there are a lot of unknown versions and packaging designs
Made in China: TCK, LWY, Certron HD, Magnetics
Sony EF is a fake Smile
The other Certron is Made in Mexico, but very dirty packaging, there are some dead insects inside, I'll be afraid to unwrap

MiniDisc:
My biggest MD load so far, besides the proven Japanese quality we have Victor Made in Korea again.
Axia MDs are another collector's goal fulfilled for me, there are I still need Axia VHS and Axia CD
The Daiso MDs are nice, but it says Made in Taiwan, except for one which is Made in Japan.
I don't know who made MDs in Taiwan, maybe some manufacturer of other optical media, of which there were many

CD-R:
maybe after a long time I will finally take the trouble to add CD media, besides collecting it is a good way to record on tape
Although I don't expect extra quality, everything looks like Taiwanese production, including Maxell Colour and Verbatim Colour

Regards EZ

Angehängte Dateien Thumbnail(s)

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: Slowakische Kassettensite mit allen Einlegern - von EZ647 - 25.06.2023, 12:40

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste