Slowakische Kassettensite mit allen Einlegern
Very interesting materials. It's really a pity it didn't last until the end, until 1989.
I would like to see those compositions regarding tape and pigment in all cassettes and other manufacturers.
I'll have to study it and pick out the right information for the descriptions of the Agfa audio cassettes I have on the site, because especially with Type I, my knowledge is lacking, as there were many similar models, especially with the superferro ones I never know when it's ultra-fine iron oxide and when the cobalt starts to come in. Although I suppose with Agfa it probably started with Magnetite and not cobalt.
If I'm going through my Agfa Type I's, the only thing I'd probably be most interested in is the difference between LN and LNS. Then the Super High Dynamic and the Super Ferro Dynamic. Of course, I've read about the latter in those publications where ultra fine iron oxide with perfect needle geometry is mentioned.
Those composition codes PE 67 etc. are probably not listed on the audiotape packaging, are they?

I only have two Magna audiotapes in the clear shell. They are both different, and don't even match the one you gave from the Agfabasf link, apparently each cassette is unique and I don't know them at all, to me they are exotics in the collection. But my Superferro has the classic screws, but the chrome version is welded.
So far I haven't had a problem with the binder and tape sticking with the Magna, but I'm finding these problems more and more often on the cassettes.
With the Agfa, I've occasionally had tapes that were incorrectly wrapped, the foil didn't match the inserted audio cassette.
With the Magna I had the problem that apparently during assembly the shielding metal plate fell into the cassette body and got stuck between the reels. I thought it was a damaged moulding, but after opening it up I found that the shielding plate was in the right place and another one was stuck between the reels, which can be seen clearly here: https://ez647.sk/cc/magnaii/b/magna_chro...i6084c.jpg

I still want to ask about the Pfizer one, is it the same company as recently discussed very often regarding the crisis?

As another topic that has been bothering me, I would like to address SNC vs Saehan Korea, these companies are driving me crazy because apart from the Japan sign I don't see the difference Big Grin

2245:
Thank you very much!
I really appreciate what you have done with the Maxell cassettes and their serial numbers.
I want to ask, is there any hope of decoding the Sony audiocassettes?

Angehängte Dateien Thumbnail(s)

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: Slowakische Kassettensite mit allen Einlegern - von EZ647 - 03.07.2022, 10:12

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 2 Gast/Gäste