Slowakische Kassettensite mit allen Einlegern
Thanks,
I'll start making notes on these cassettes, I'll change the Dixons to Shell Made in Italy, Tape Made in Germany by Agfa, FeCr type (old Stereochrome, or Carat)
The promotional materials could be very interesting. I've only collected a few things, but they are still very rare, which I'm sure you already know. https://ez647.sk/cc/c/katalog.html
I looked at the other thread, so I see you know both cassettes very well Smile

I still have to thank you very much though. I was recently going through some threads on your forum, I found translations of Japanese characters, from Japanese cassettes, where the origin is indicated. I expanded this knowledge and finally identified the Japanese cassettes correctly, these were mainly Sony CDix of recent vintage. I found out which ones had US tape put in them. So the packaging claimed USA, but I think we know where this is going.
I think the Mexican Aurex tape in the Japanese models of Sony cartridges has been exposed. I did find at least three types of tape in the last CDix though. It is very sad that some even suffer from scratching and sticking, decomposition of the binder, and these are very new pieces.
On this occasion I also wrote a post on the Slovak forum Vintagehifi.sk Where it is also possible to come and ask questions in any language Smile

EZ

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: Slowakische Kassettensite mit allen Einlegern - von EZ647 - 01.07.2022, 12:05

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 2 Gast/Gäste