Slowakische Kassettensite mit allen Einlegern
Hi!

If I remember the Facebook discussions correctly, these Firstline were packaged as some of the last cassettes ICM made before the company left the cassette business in 1993. They were also assembled by another Swiss company called Adivan, in contrast to most ICM cassette before which were packaged by ICM's sister company and record label MCS. But it is Roli (username: hipfred) who knows the details best, because he has talked to former employees of ICM, MCS and Adivan. You could try and PM him, he would probably answer you with pleasure.

The Ampex cassette is not a regular Ampex. It was packaged by a British company, using Ampex parts (probably ready made bulk cassettes), but adding their own labels and j-cards and putting them into British made storage cases. I don't know when these were sold, my guess would be early to mid-1980's.

I'd simply file the green labelled cassettes under Hampshire County Council :-) These are small scale series which have been supplied by some typical custom winding company, and it's quite impossible to identify which one. The cassette shells are the same as those used for the white PMD Professional cassettes:

https://www.45spaces.com/audio-compact-c....php?a=pmd

Maybe PMD custom made the black/green ones for Hampshire, but it's only a guess, the usage of the same shells might be a co-incidence.

Regards
Martin

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: Slowakische Kassettensite mit allen Einlegern - von Kirunavaara - 24.06.2024, 20:41

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 6 Gast/Gäste