Slowakische Kassettensite mit allen Einlegern
Data Packaging are interesting cassettes, because you can find their dp logotye engraved in a variety of shells from the US market, both pre-recorded cassettes an other brands' blanks. Their main business may have been producing C-0 shells, as well as shells/cartridges for other media formats.

Ferro XQ was a kind of budget model from PDM, even though the graphs on the inlay suggest a higher positioning than their simple PDM Ferro.

The Sony Metal-XR you show here was the short-lived first version of the B series, which in Europe only existed for Metal-XR and Metal-S. The rest of the line-up jumped from A directly to C. The C series Metal-XR looks almost identical; there has only been added a rectangular golden bar at the bottom of the sealing, plus some slight changes in the fonts, and, which I think is quite funny, they changed the text "Digital Excellence" into "Sound Excellence", probably after somebody had told the marketing department that these are neither DAT nor DCC (nor 8-bit home compputer) tapes and therefore intended to record mostly analogue signals :-)

I am especially looking forward to seeing detailed pics of the Ilford data cassette as soon as you put it on the web. I saw these on eBay, but was too slow, and can't buy everything anyway...

Blessings, get well soon!
Martin

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: Slowakische Kassettensite mit allen Einlegern - von Kirunavaara - 02.06.2024, 22:01

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 6 Gast/Gäste