Slowakische Kassettensite mit allen Einlegern
I'm back:
https://ez647.sk/cc/audio.html

Thing is, I ordered new hosting, paid up and set up.
I didn't get to the old data anymore, but I went from a disk backup, so there may be some of the problems mentioned above, so it would be useful to keep a record of these cases and report them here so that I can fix it gradually.
The site contains an extreme amount of images and links, so it's not time-consuming for me to go through it all in a short period of time.
Possible problems:
corrupted files, images due to some HDD or communication error during copying, it is advisable to give a link or write on which tape or part of the site such a problem was found.
Broken images or links. It is also advisable to indicate what exactly is wrong or missing.
Improperly rotated images and forcibly stretched in the window. Will happen especially with cartridges in preview that have portrait orientation, it's a Windows error when copying a backup that the edited file was not overwritten because for some reason
Windows didn't consider it to be a newer modified file.

A bit of statistics:
I have 100GB of space available, the site currently takes up 9.89GB of the backup, there are also files outside the site for presentations and tests, materials, which is about 2GB.
The Audio section has about 6GB
The Video section has about 1GB

Expect the next update to be in the range of 2-4 weeks, fixing the bugs mentioned continuously depending on what I come across or who writes what.

Regards EZ

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: Slowakische Kassettensite mit allen Einlegern - von EZ647 - 28.05.2024, 19:14

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 10 Gast/Gäste