Slowakische Kassettensite mit allen Einlegern
I don't know, but I still believe metal tape was only coated in Japan. It makes no sense to coat it in more plants, the demand was so low. (About 1-2%)

Did you ever see a metal tape with AG? It seems they are all AH... same for special editions and SA-XS?
Maybe it would make sense to let the smaller plant make these and let the high efficiency plant make their continuous output without disturbance of small series and metal tapes.
Also Rammelsbach was used to get Pancakes or Jumbos from Japan ....why change workflow and logistics.

I just checked half of my TDK Cassettes and everything until 1990 is also AH...  can you confirm?
Also in my collection of about 400 TDK cassettes AH is much more prominent than AG for Cassettes made between 1991 and 2002.
Highly possible that the german market was getting more tapes from Rammelsbach than Bascharage for logistic reasons.

A lot of speculation... but with all the new info I become more and more confident that AH may be Rammelsbach and AG Bascharage.

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: Slowakische Kassettensite mit allen Einlegern - von 2245 - 14.05.2024, 13:31

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 20 Gast/Gäste