Slowakische Kassettensite mit allen Einlegern
Hi
While repairing and preparing the site for the new update (I still haven't taken pics because it's an awful lot, but it will be up by the end of the week, I guess Big Grin ), I've been fixing the Scotch XSII cassettes file.
As we know the first two generations on my site are from the manufacturer Denon, the second generation 1987-88 was addressed here that it is also from SKM, which I don't have on the site. But I just couldn't come to terms with that second generation from Denon.
I couldn't come to terms with the fact that this is the small window Denon design for 1987-88. I mean, I could put up with it, but I didn't trust the tape, which in the DX7 was FeCo double-layered. Denon switched to HD6 and HD7 from a certain year onwards,
which were single layer and the brown was HD6 and the black was HD7.
Yesterday and last night I searched for a few hours with Stereo Review literature for any tests or ads for Scotch cassttes from the 1983-1987 period, but found nothing, nor did I find anything on google, saved files, but nothing that was for Scotch of that period.
So I changed tactics.
The Denon serial number is so short and strange, but could there be a year?
I was going through it and figured out that the first character of the Denon number is the year.
I went through absolutely all Denon audio cassettes, Denon OEM products, and for almost all of them it matched. Maybe 2-3 cassettes had a big deviation, but otherwise correct.
It also worked on Denon DX1 cassettes with General Magnetics Shell, I don't know why.
But it didn't work on the Denon MG-X, which has identical numbers to the Sony cassettes, but that's a separate story Smile
I've yet to try that way with That's and JVC Japan cassettes, but it didn't work there almost at all, so I guess Denon is really unique.

I'll go back to the Scotch XSII from Denon.
The first generation, my cassette according to this discovery is made in 1985, if I rewrite the years of this version to 1982-1985 I might be satisfied.
The newer generation is 1985-1986 and maybe indeed for 1987-1988 they changed it to SKM, but the package design remained.
Denon may have used the old shell for these cassettes, but the tape may have been from old stock, or is there already an HD6?

Likewise, I'd correct Denon's ORA cassettes, where I have the 1992 year, but it's based on 1989 which is more like it.

Now I've also looked at the Sanyo and Fisher cassettes made in Japan in collaboration with Denon and it also fits correctly.

Please give me your opinion, it makes a lot of sense to me, thank you.

Regards EZ

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: Slowakische Kassettensite mit allen Einlegern - von EZ647 - 26.12.2023, 11:36

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste