Slowakische Kassettensite mit allen Einlegern
Hi

I decided to do a big recording/testing of the SKM audiotapes, but I got angry.
Over the years and SKM purchases, in brief recording tests, I have found with about two SKC and Smat brand audiotapes failure of binder.
Last month, while trying to complete tests on my tapedecks, the number of bad SKC and Smat audiotapes increased to 7 pieces.

I have decided to add to the website, under the recently added EAN and model code information, information about the condition of the tape and binder on the specific pieces in the pictures.
The basis will be a combination of English/Slovak, but a more comprehensive description only in Slovak, because I am not good enough and there is not enough space for comprehensive multi-language descriptions. A translator will help a bit Smile
I'll add gradually with each new update on the website, about once a month.
A sample is in the picture.
OK status means that no problems were detected during the short test or full recording
Warning means that the tape contains white powder that clogs the heads, or some other problem, I will often indicate for example for metal type tapes, or warn for tapes with Aurex Mexico or SKC QX tape, although I don't know if this applies all SKM Type II FeCo tapes.
BAD status means total binder collapse, tape sticking, squeaking and similar problems that will completely render the tape inoperable. The description will also include the date or year I discovered the problem.

MOLDy status means that the particular cassette pictured has been poorly stored and contains evidence of moisture, mold, or other serious problems. This can happen with all manufacturers and grades of tape quality.

I'm writing this if the form of the text and placement on the web page by the audio cassettes will suit, or if anything needs to be changed or corrected, let me know. If it's already in a big rollout, it won't be easy to fix a large number of files.

Regards EZ

Angehängte Dateien Thumbnail(s)

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: Slowakische Kassettensite mit allen Einlegern - von EZ647 - 19.12.2023, 11:38

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 6 Gast/Gäste