Slowakische Kassettensite mit allen Einlegern
Thank you for your reply!

So Basf is a mystery then why they didn't state Made in Germany on the packaging, same problem with the C90 version that is on the site.

Maxell, I am now sure of the year 1998. When I wanted to put the booklets into the scanner, I compared what I currently have on the page, the booklets are large J types, identical to the 1996 USA version
https://ez647.sk/cc/maxell_xl2.html#98u
The shell design, the printing, is also identical between versions, only back then the quality was still much higher than in the new ones, so I would call it a transitional version. Everything old, just new foils.
I think every manufacturer was able to make similar complications Big Grin

Same problem with TDK CD Power, when I have two versions of this audio cassette on the web, the third cassette I want to add has the older foil design, but the printing on the cassette is according to the newer one. The year of manufacture according to the number is 2001.
These are exactly the situations where I can't reasonably make a clear overview when the packages are combined. Like I have with several Basf Ferro Extra I's, I find it terribly messy.
Other websites have one or two versions there, just symbolically.

Smat I also looked at the SKC versions on the site, there is a lot similar and identical to the 1996 SKC vintage booklets, so I'm reviewing it again, I'll list the 1996 year, but it's always very inaccurate with these brands.

Agfa Snow Big Grin
Snow needs to be cleaned off the unit after use Big Grin

Intersound made me happy, I really don't like the quality of SKM lately Smile

Regards EZ

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: Slowakische Kassettensite mit allen Einlegern - von EZ647 - 05.11.2023, 21:53

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 21 Gast/Gäste