Slowakische Kassettensite mit allen Einlegern
- BASF: Yes, it's from Willstätt, Germany.

- Maxell: You should consult someone who is more familiar with the time line from the US market. When I was in USA and Canada in 2008, I could find these in the shops, but don't know whether it was still current production back then, or already the rest of their inventory. Most shops only carried UR.

- Intersound in this design are always Raks, as far as I have seen. Don't know which of their ferric tapes it is, probably nothing really special. There were only two models in this line-up, Superferro and Superchrom, ironically both called CD. In Germany, we could only buy the Chrome, I didn't even know about the existence of the Ferric until few years ago when I stumbled over one from an eBay seller in another European country. So the type I must be quite rare, because Intersound was a brand of Photo Porst and Interdiscount, who had most shops in Germany, and a smaller number in Switzerland and maybe Austria.

- Smat: As this brand was almost not sold in Germany at all (even SKC was hard to find), I don't really have a clue. Judging by the design I'd also say late 90's.

- Agfa Carat: Yeah, we call it "Agfa Snow" :-)

Regards
Martin

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: Slowakische Kassettensite mit allen Einlegern - von Kirunavaara - 05.11.2023, 20:42

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste