Slowakische Kassettensite mit allen Einlegern
If those chromdioxides were in better condition after all these years, I'd be more happy to buy them, but a lot of those unknown brands are often with a white coating, or in pretty bad shape.
It kind of saddens me that actually our hobby is only ever going to get worse at this, when even the big brands like Maxell suffer from mysterious binder failures or sound dropouts from time to time.
Now I mistook the audioclub chromdioxide one for the mallory duratape one I have on the web, at first thought Big Grin

With the dealer scam, I thought of that too. But it also occurred to me that it could be a bad joke by a factory employee. If both cassettes were made in Germany at that time, but I understood that the factories were not in the same place.
On ebay he might have had success with it if the price wasn't so extreme, I guess in the hundreds of Euros?

So for years we see frequent anomalies, or mixing of components or packaging between manufacturers and then sometimes it doesn't make sense.
If there are several designs from one model and vintage of audiotape, then it's very hard to keep track, just like keeping track on a web page Big Grin
Fuji is a separate chapter. When SKC and Saehan cassettes were shipping frequently to the EU and US market, there were occasionally full Japanese products in the same package. Then the Sony ones as you mention. Occasionally the Basf one, JP-Is I guess? Which I haven't picked up yet.

Every single audio/video cassette on my site could write its own story Smile
And sometimes the obvious things are not obvious at all. With time, if we get new information or materials that totally kill the knowledge before Big Grin

Like for example the video about the Dessau factory that appeared here some time ago, it was shown how the 1992 version Basf FEIs were filled there. But then again the Made in Germany inscription is correct Big Grin

Regards EZ

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: Slowakische Kassettensite mit allen Einlegern - von EZ647 - 04.11.2023, 11:32

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 29 Gast/Gäste