Slowakische Kassettensite mit allen Einlegern
Yes, the Audio Club Chromdioxid and other Magna/Permaton OEM cassettes are very common in Germany, and you can get them for really cheap, even the chromes. The difficulty is to find all the variations, there are dozens of them with different shells, colours, tapes, labels, boxes... even when the outer design of the index card is exactly the same.

TDK had a factory in Rammelsbach, Germany, from 1987. The BASF CR-E II packaged in a TDK SA sealing was most likely a home-made thing of a poor eBay seller hoping for some profits, but there is a faint chance that it actually slipped out of the TDK factory when they did a a test run of thier packaging line before they had started the production of cassettes themselves. I can't swear which story is true there.

Foreign Norelco cases on BASF cassettes were a not too unusual phenomenon during the late 80's and early 90's. Besides TDK, you can also find cases from Agfa and General Magnetics there, once I've even seen a picture of a sealed 1991 Ferro Extra in a Maxell case. My guess is that always when demand was higher than the output of the own factory, they bought such third party parts. By that time, BASF was changing the construction of their cases, which meant that part of their production lines was offline for a while, with cassette production going on as usual. You can see the same phenomenon with Fuji around the same time, were Denon cases made a short intermezzo in the clear shell series of FR-Is, FR-II and FR-IIs, when they were preparing for the new extraslim cases, and then they had their whole line-up of cassettes outsorced to OEM's for half a yer or so (when Sony made JP-II and JP-IIx), because they also completely changed the assembly lines for the cassette shells.

Regards
Martin

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: Slowakische Kassettensite mit allen Einlegern - von Kirunavaara - 04.11.2023, 10:46

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 2 Gast/Gäste