Slowakische Kassettensite mit allen Einlegern
So I've finally added the cassettes and Minidisc to the site, for September 2023.
https://ez647.sk/update.html

I'm also adding a preview of one package for this month, but I have no idea when it will make it to the website.

Of the new pieces on the website, I'd like to mention a few highlights and issues:
The Sony CDix I 120 vintage 2000 is made in Thailand, but already contains a Mexican Aurex tape, I'm pretty sure of that.
Sony HF, the first one is made in Mexico, identical to what was sold in Europe in that particular period, only there is differences in both the cover and the booklet.
Sony HF, the second, the cassette is also identical to the European version but for 2010-2012, made by the Thai branch of TDK, probably with Korean tape.
The Axia Minidisc in black is made by TDK, the others I can't identufucate, probably Fuji's own production?
The Panasonic PX 120 is made by TDK in Japan, but I also left pictures from a fan because his version was made by TDK Thailand, I left because of the differences in the description on the back side foil cover

I need to add information:
VHS Alba is for the UK market but I don't know who actually made it, looks generic but clean, packaging doesn't include stickers
VHS Scotch, claims Made in UK, but I've never had such a video cassette, also looks generic, own production? OEM?
AXIA Microcassette, Made in Japan, very bright tape but has mould, I found identical packaging, and the cassette shell is also in MC Aiwa, but the tape is different, could it be the same manufacturer shell? Or both made directly by Fuji?
Sony Metal MP 60 1994, the catalogs and serial number don't match up with the years.

Regards EZ

Angehängte Dateien Thumbnail(s)

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: Slowakische Kassettensite mit allen Einlegern - von EZ647 - 21.10.2023, 21:47

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 8 Gast/Gäste