Slowakische Kassettensite mit allen Einlegern
Hi
Most of my updates to the site come from at least two packages of audiotapes or media, depending on the finances for the month.
The second one for the 09/2023 update arrived this past Monday, but I only now took the time to take a photo of the audiotapes.
Unfortunately I have no idea when I will post it, it takes a lot of time to work on scanning and other activities.
But at least you know what to look forward to.

The Axia MC is quite interesting, I've never seen the Axia Microcassette, so I must have it on the web! It says Made in Japan on the back. The tape is a very light brown.

The rainbow HiDisc cassette is Made in China with the worst/most basic shell type.
I already have the FirstNice on the web as C120, it's SKM Korea.
Axia, TDK metal and Sony Video8 are clear in their quality and provenance.
The two identical Sony HFs in modern film have the year 2008 listed, the barcode corresponds to the US market. But one audiotape is Assemled in Mexico, where it's probably clear what it is.
The other is Made in Thailand, where I expect TDK Thai cassette similar to the European versions I already have on the web. It will just be a matter of adding these packaging versions due to the reason.

Sony CDix I 120 Thailand, is from the penultimate generation, a high assumption for a Mexican Aurex tape. The origin of the tape itself is not mentioned in this release, but in other lengths the tape is identical to the Mexican Sony-Aurex tape.

In the meantime, have a good time with the tapes and recording. Smile

Regards EZ

Angehängte Dateien Thumbnail(s)

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: Slowakische Kassettensite mit allen Einlegern - von EZ647 - 23.09.2023, 20:47

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 6 Gast/Gäste