Slowakische Kassettensite mit allen Einlegern
That Elite cassette (in-house brand of Kaufhof department stores) was also assembled by Permaton, around 1893-85, and yes, it has the same Knosti shell as the Permaton I linked above.

I also agree about the tape. In the early to mid 1980's, Permaton was often using a FeCo which at first glance looks dark grey as an Agfa CrO2, but the light test tells it's a FeCo. It started with the Chromdioxid Super around 1980, and could soon also be found in other models like Chrom Plus, Chrom II and Chrom Super II. I have no idea who made this tape - the closest match would be Magnex Studio 2, which is also a dark grey FeCo with a MOL almost as low as a basic CrO2, but the surface structure seems different to me. Later 80's Permaton type II cassettes had CrO2 tapes again, some of them were on par with BASF CR-E II and even CR-S II. It must have been one of the latter that received the test result "good" in October 1987, as they subsequently proudly wrote on stickers on all Permaton Chrom Super II cassettes, no matter if there was still the same tape stock inside or not :-)

Which Greencorp ferric tapes do you have trouble with? The almost black ones, as in JVC FI-S, or the lighter brown version, as in Philips CD One?

Regards
Martin

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: Slowakische Kassettensite mit allen Einlegern - von Kirunavaara - 30.07.2023, 11:03

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 3 Gast/Gäste