Slowakische Kassettensite mit allen Einlegern
I'm slowly getting used to the fact that one cassette can be very many versions with very small differences in details.
I am both happy and not happy Big Grin
If I cover as many differences and details as possible on the site that's great.
But if I have a small financial budget for a particular month and my dealer picks Bush, Fuji DR SKC and Philips with a different label and one extra expensive Maxell, I'm sometimes disappointed, but I'll take it for the sake of the web, otherwise I'd get some cassettes I would never have bought Big Grin

I do put emphasis on the exact names of the magnetic layers, even if it is basic iron oxide, just because of the origin. So it looks like PureFerrix is a Japanese base tape from Fuji and SKC and Saehan base tape is quite a bit more different.
I'm seeing similar things on Maxell, TDK and Sony.

Please, I didn't understand exactly the part where you write about DR-Ix and Sony tape. I mean, do you have the DR-Ix from Sony? Will you provide some pictures?

I've recently been comparing the differences in tapes and found a complete match between Sony EF 60 1992 and Saehan ME/MD 60 tape, for example.

Regards EZ

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: Slowakische Kassettensite mit allen Einlegern - von EZ647 - 23.07.2023, 22:39

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 7 Gast/Gäste