Slowakische Kassettensite mit allen Einlegern
Thanks! Yes, could be US or South American market (Spanish!). Strange that the little U in white circle is missing.

Pure Ferrix, even though a marketing term from Fuji dating back to the 70's (first Fuji FX), literally means nothing else than ferric tape without cobalt or other magic ingredients. Just plain rust and a binder :-) So I see no problem printing the same marketing term onto cooking ferric tapes they had OEM made by others.

These DR, DR-I and DR-Ix from the late 80'S and onwards have been supplied by lots of 3rd party companies, and I think neither SKM nor Saehan wound Fuji pancakes into them. I also have a DR-Ix which is a Sony HF, tape and shell. They also exist as genuine Fuji made versions, at least a bit into the 1990's, but these are much rarer than the OEM versions.

Fuji tape in Korean shells might have happened with the higher models that had double coated tape; but I'm not sure there either, because there are no hints like "Tape made in Japan" on those either.

Regards
Martin

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: Slowakische Kassettensite mit allen Einlegern - von Kirunavaara - 23.07.2023, 20:09

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 19 Gast/Gäste