Slowakische Kassettensite mit allen Einlegern
Hello Smile

New cassettes I'm preparing for the web

I haven't had the Agfa s in this version yet, on the vintagecassettes it's listed as 1975 but on mine it's Made in Korea on the back, why? Why does a company like Agfa buy from Korea? Like those colourful transparent old Agfa's.
Will it be Saehan? When did they actually start making audiotapes?

Carrefour claims Italian origin, but the descriptions is French. I've certainly seen those hubs on some cassettes before. Another unknown Italian manufacturer?

Profigold chromdioxide super pretends to be SKC but it's probably something else, the charts on the back copy the Basf design

Basf LH in this design is not often seen, no origin given, so probably not German? I suppose they didn't put the serial number on there either, as is the custom with old Basf.

The second picture shows an interesting blue C10 cassette, with Daiso Japan listed as the brand. We have come across this before. What is fascinating to me is the variety, which is unknown in our countries.
There are Panggung audio cassettes in a design that I have not seen before from Maxell, the packaging lists Korean tape, assembly in Indonesia. I assume earlier Panggung audiocassettes, the serial number is visible through the packaging
G0485072, which is printed in black, I'm assuming early days of the company and the year 1998.

The TDK B is also interesting as there are Japanese descriptions on the back, I always thought it was only for European or US markets.
The description talks about Japanese tape and Thai assembly.

The pink TDK ROKU also says Tape Made in Japan, assembled in Thailand.

Thanks for any reactions and insights to the tapes in the discussion.

Angehängte Dateien Thumbnail(s)

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: Slowakische Kassettensite mit allen Einlegern - von EZ647 - 29.05.2023, 13:34

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 28 Gast/Gäste