Slowakische Kassettensite mit allen Einlegern
Zitat:In addition to the Non Porous name in the formulation I have seen before with Maxell and Raks.
I really can't imagine what that means for the manufacturing process, or the actual pigment composition.

Non Porous means less empty space space in the material, so higher density.
Higher density leads to more powerfull particles. As you can see in the pic TDK reduced the particle size over the years, mostly to bring down the noise.
But the particles even though they went smaller, their magnetic power improved, that's only possible with higher density.

This is about density of the single particles, another way to improve output is to raise the density of the whole magnetic coating surface.
This was achieved by more dense packaging the particles into the coating. You need more needle shape particles with less dendrites.
This was the biggest advantages of CrO2... it was small, needle like and almost without dendrites from the beginning.
For Ferric and Cobalt adsorbed particles the Japanese brands had to invest much more time and work to achieve such a more optimal particle shape.

All to my best knowledge, I'm not an professional tape expert, all self teached from what I found on the net for the last couple of years.
So there might be some misunderstandings on my side...  corrections are always welcome!

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: Slowakische Kassettensite mit allen Einlegern - von 2245 - 28.01.2023, 18:05

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 27 Gast/Gäste