Slowakische Kassettensite mit allen Einlegern
Thank you very much
I've gotten used to Emi shells looking slightly different from different surface textures, but the fact that there can be different tape in different shells is sometimes quite scary and messy. For example, I got Emi here: https://ez647.sk/cc/memorex_hiintensitycassette.html
So I'll list 1981/82 with a Magna cassette, and Memorex tape, which was therefore made in the USA, or Ireland, mounting also Ireland.
And the Memorex Normal Bias audio cassette on the link with the red descriptions is the year 1979 correct, or older, or younger?

As for Agfa, now I'm very surprised, I guess I wasn't paying attention in the older texts when you mentioned it, i.e. I couldn't find it, now I'm clear.
I'll go through all the Agfa's next and correct the years by numbers.
For the older Agfa is this also mentioned somewhere?

I'll still tentatively reveal plans for this month, I'll be adding these audiotapes/other media that are in the photos, by the end of the month, maybe by the end of the week.
Questions and comments would be appreciated.
I have found the following:
WoolWoorth Chrome is Forward, although I was looking forward to the Basf CEII.
LG CD is Made in Korea, LG HD is Made in China, although they have identical hubs design, the shells are slightly different.
MR Audio is the worst Chinese quality.
JVC UFII-S - now I don't know if there is an Agfa superchrome or a Basf CSII.
National Karaoke's SNC
RTM FOX is the other version with Emtec/China hubs and shell
OXUS is GoldStar Korea
Konica is Forward, for Japan Market

Regards EZ

Angehängte Dateien Thumbnail(s)

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: Slowakische Kassettensite mit allen Einlegern - von EZ647 - 20.09.2022, 09:06

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste