Slowakische Kassettensite mit allen Einlegern
Hi, sorry for my delayed answer. You are right, it could also be Agfa's early Superchrom tape, which technically was a FeCr for Chrome/High position. I am not really sure what was the actual difference between these tapes, but it could be that the lower layer of the Carat coating was the classic Super Ferro Dynamic, while they took the "Japan-deck-optimised" Super Ferro Dynamic _I_ pigments for the lower layer of the Superchrom. I need to go through old Agfa promotional publications, sometimes they give useful information.

However, if it is the type II tape, then the company somewhere in Great Britain who loaded the German Agfa tape into the Italian shell has made a mistake and picked the wrong shell. And if it is the type III tape, they have picked the right shell, but still made a mistake and put the wrong labels and j-card on it :-)

I will post some pictures related to the Dixons and Polimer cassettes we discussed here in the "Cassettenschätze" thread.

Regards,
Martin
Martin

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: Slowakische Kassettensite mit allen Einlegern - von Kirunavaara - 30.06.2022, 15:33

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 5 Gast/Gäste