Philips Tonbandgerät Modell LE-3552,
Unfortunately I have never worked on this type of machine (although I had a broken one many years ago) so I don't know what kind of brake it has. The Dutch manual I've found doesn't include an exploded view either.

Original spares are no longer available and haven't been for a long time. Even if you find new old stock parts they are likely to have liquefied. I'm not aware of anyone manufacturing 3rd party replacements either.

Long story short, I suspect all you can do is improvise. Do you have any idea what shape and thickness of rubber you need? The previous generation Philips mech used simple flat brake rubbers, rectangular pieces of (rough guess, I'd have to measure one) 10x25 mm and a few mm thick.

I just looked up the SM of the optically identical N4304, which does have an exploded view drawing. Apparently you need a few pieces of rectangular flat rubber glued to the brake arms. However, you also very likely need the brake rubbers inside the reel tables (4 each). They seem to have a somewhat odd shape and have to be cut by hand as no one offers them any more. From what I've read you need a scalpel to do that.

Without those 8 brake rubbers the machine will not provide proper tape tension (i.e. the tape on the takeup reel will be very loose) and no back-tension in playback mode (not good for the tape).

Here's the link to the manual:I'm talking about Remblok 53 and 97.
http://elektrotanya.com/philips_n4304_mo...nload.html

I just looked at the drawing you posted. If that's correct, the EL3552 is quite different from the N4304 and uses the older brake mechanism I described above (a simple flat piece of rubber that presses against the reel table) and not the block glued to the brake arm. Unfortunately I can't really read any part numbers in you drawing as it's too small. If the brake was ring-shaped in any way (seriously hard to tell from the image) you'll likely have to glue up something yourself.

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
[Kein Betreff] - von EN1RZ - 07.11.2014, 04:42
[Kein Betreff] - von Ragnar_AT - 07.11.2014, 11:08
[Kein Betreff] - von macan - 07.11.2014, 17:10
[Kein Betreff] - von Ragnar_AT - 07.11.2014, 18:11
[Kein Betreff] - von uk64 - 07.11.2014, 22:34
[Kein Betreff] - von Ragnar_AT - 08.11.2014, 11:14
[Kein Betreff] - von macan - 15.11.2014, 12:09

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste