Telefunken M12b manual service
hello, I am in the need of schematic of replay amplifer card for Telefunken M12b. If not avialable, I guess M12 might have the same replay amplifier card circuit. Any tip or help would be appreciated. Thanks.
with analog Regards
Wojcek
Hello Wojcek,

I found a schematic of the M12 Playback amplifier BC-VW1, but the file size is too large for attachment. So I have zipped the whole M12 manual and uploaded it to WEtransfer. The download link is valid for 7 days.

https://we.tl/t-qLJAWhgYvR

With best regards
Tobias
Strom kann erst dann fliessen, wenn Spannung anliegt.
Hello Tobias, thanks a lot for your help and sharing docs so quickly. Really appreciated, if you have a need for any German or Austrian studio gear, please let me know, maybe I will be able to help either/.
With analog Regards
Wojcek
Telefunkened schrieb:I am in the need of schematic of replay amplifer card for Telefunken M12b.

Hello Wojcek, Folks,

very interesting. I've never heard of a magnetophon 12b before.
I thougt there were the models m12 and m12a only.

https://www.hifi-wiki.de/index.php/Telef...etophon_12
(See also "Zeitschichten" Vol 4 Page 450)
Zeitschichten – Magnetbandtechnik als Kulturträger (Vierte Ausgabe, 2020, erweiterte Neuausgabe) (Engel • Kuper • Bell • Münzner (Autoren), Joachim Polzer (Herausgeber) - Buchverlag der Polzer Media Group Potsdam) (beam-shop.de)

Kind regards,
Frank
Hello Wojcek,

I have sent a private message to you, did you receive the message ?

Regards, Tobias
Strom kann erst dann fliessen, wenn Spannung anliegt.
Hello Frank,

the difference between 12a und 12b is  the international "Schichtlage" of model 12b (I don't know the englisch word for it, coating layer ?)  and the fact, that 12b is much more ugly then 12a (that's the reason why I have bought a 12b too Big Grin ).

Beste Regards

Arno
R2R schrieb:the difference between 12a und 12b is  the international "Schichtlage" of model 12b (I don't know the englisch word for it, coating layer ?)  and the fact, that 12b is much more ugly then 12a (that's the reason why I have bought a 12b too Big Grin ).

Hi Arno,

interesting, thank you.

I thought that all of the M12 models would have no german, but "internationale Schichtlage" (Ferrite Surface to the reels / to the hub).
And that the letters a, b, c would stand for evolution marks, like within the M5, M10, M15.
Have you got a photo of the different versions, ugly and pretty?  Big Grin

Sincerely,
Frank
Hi Frank,

I have to correct myself. It's the other way round. The "b" is german, the "a" international.

They can be seen here: http://www.tonbandmuseum.info/magnetophone-m12.html

But the "b" is uglier for real (I love her).

Sorry

Best Regards

Arno
Ah, thanks again Arno.

It's the one with the handles and the "two head-boxes"? Indeed not that pretty. Blush

The earlier models M23, 24, 26 and Maybe also M28 doesn't seem to have had this option of "deutsche Schichtlage.

Of Course, love should not be a matter of beautifulness...

Schöne Grüße
Frank

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste