Grundig Cn 1000 super hifi diagram
Hello, my name is Joseph and I worked in the Grundig technical staff for several years . I worked for years in Rome in an authorized Grundig center. Now, after a long time, I have no more technical documentation by the end of the activities. I had to return all the service manuals in accordance with the provisions of the branch in the city of Trento. I have not kept anything for me. Now I still care work in private and I desperately need the wiring diagram of Cn 1000 super Hifi, because there is no longer technical documentation of historical products here, in Rome. Bah, it's incredible. The only real and practical way is to ask fans of tape recorders. Could anyone help me?.... Thank you for your attention. Ciao, Giuseppe from Rome, Italy.
Hi Giuseppe!

Today you can get it at ebay!

Look here: http://www.ebay.de/itm/Schema-fur-Grundi...53ee1ba8ec

Thomas
Mein Motto "Zitat" »Opa Deldok«: »Früher war alles schlechter. !!!!

Noa and Mira Awad
NOA Keren Or  
ESC
ESC Diva
reVox B251 Revision und Modifikationsliste!

Ciao Gyrator.... Thanks, i could watch. I return into the forum just now because I could not use the Internet in a regolar mode. (In my area, at Roma -Nord) are doing the work of improvement and sometimes internet line is missing.) .... Gasp! However, in the meantime, I solved the problem. The defect was partial muting of audio play mode. The audio signal seemed to fade, sometimes, on about 6 dB (half level) during the listening, in both channels. All right, however, on recording. The cause was a tantalum capacitor in a internal small loss (about 200K ohms across pins). The condenser is inserted in the Mute line and its internal leak caused a slight fluctuation of the polarization of muting. The funny thing is that the defect was not always present, and the fast conditions of its appearance ( two seconds, no more) did not allow a reliable measurement. The problem could also depend on the management of the logical functions. In fact, the logical I.C. of which the Cn 1000 is full can go at a loss over time and can therefore perform floating.... That's why I needed the wiring diagram. Thank you very much for your attention and I salute all those who have read my request .... We can say, in some way, that you have brought me luck. Ciao ragazzi!

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste