Tapes and reels collections
Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum....but not new to tape recorders or tapes. I have particular interest in tape and i have a small collection of tape recorders including Studer A807II, Revox C270, B77II, AKAI Valve 707, and some mono tape recorders which i love very much made in Japan in the 50s-60s by the name Niccol and Cipher which you can see on YouTube here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9foQi0j4nM

I also have great interest in tape reels and boxes from the past especially the BASF RED cardboard boxes (7 inch)and wish to know more about them. Unfortunately i do not have all the different ones....i have
BASF TYP LGS (Green Spines)
BASF TYP LGS52 (Red Spines)
BASF TYP LGS26 (Blue Spines)

I would like to get hold of the PES range that have stripey sides and also the very old ones that were made for AEG and Grundig. I appreciate if anyone has similar interests to reply with some more information. Of course nowadays i use alot modern tape such as PER368 and PEM 468 but also like to collect all different tapes like SPR50LH and LGR50 and LGR30 and PES 40 (yellow) and PER525 and PER 528 etc etc.
I am also looking for tape reels and boxes made by NATIONAL called RT-G7 called Golden tape. Anyone knows these? They are quite rare. You can see the spool on one of the machines on my Youtube link above.
Maybe can we have a thread or somewhere where we can upload different spool and boxes pictures so we can share and make a nice collection online?
Thank you and i look forward to hearing from you
´
To upload just click in the header of this page on “UPLOAD”. In the new window click on “Durchsuchen” to go to the folder where the desired picture is stored. Click on the pic and copy the link in your post. But remember: blanks_are_not_ allowed_in_a_file_name.

For broadcast tapes I probably can help you. Here are many PER528 new as NOS 1000m on AEG hub from German broadcast stations, many used PER525, LGR30 and LGR50 and –if I know my stock- even some SPR50LH and LHL in good used condition on hub too.
Frank

Wer aus dem Rahmen fällt, muß vorher nicht unbedingt im Bilde gewesen sein.
Great to see these interesting R2R recorders working and playing this great classical music.
I take it that these are valve recorders.

Interesting to note that the second recorder was playing with the fourth key while the other two were playing with the second key.
Later the second recorder was stopped and also put on play on the second key, interesting feature.

Keep more clips coming, I'm on a landline so the download takes a while for me, but it is a great hobby.

I will put some clips on later too of some of mine R2R's

Kind regards, Raymond
Hi, the valve tape recorders you see on my youtube link have all the same indentical functions and the five white buttons are as follows, from left to right:
REW-PLAY-STOP-REC-F.FWD

They have sentimental value to me......and now i wish to have a Nagra too!!!
This is a great forum

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste