Grundig TS-1000
Hi from the UK

I am new to this discussion forum.I am hoping that someone out there has got a Grundig TS-1000 tape recorder and will be able to help me. I am looking for :

Service manual & circuit diagrams in English and

Where to source the parts for this machine - especially the movig/mechanical parts.

My taperecorder is still in perfect working order but some parts are now wearing out and need replacing.
Hello there!

It's quite hard to get hold of mechanical stuff for a TS1000. Grundig doesn't have any spares left. I've been told they cleared all stocks over 10 years ago. Everything left went into the shredder. Might be a good idea to get another one off ebay for spares.

What exactly are you looking for?

David
Hello TanB,

It is quite rare to find a Grundig TS1000 on eBay in the UK and it would be a great shame to use one of these nice tape recorders for spares Confusedhock:

You could try contacting C. Braddock at The Tape Recorder Centre, Blackpool, England (Tel: +44 (0)1253 345049) to see if he has a manual or spare parts? He has his full address and email details included on this page http://www.bassboy.com.au/getreel/site/ukorderform.htm
Good luck.

Peter.
I've just had a look around ebay.co.uk, and it surprises me how little r2r tape recorders there are. It seems that Germany is an exception in Europe in that regard. :oah:

Greetings,
David
Hello David,

I check eBay.co.uk for r2r frequently and there are often 200 or so tape recorders on there - but at this present time there is only about 50. Perhaps all of the sellers are on their summer holiday? (in the rain!!) But when I check eBay.de it is easy to see that there are more r2r on there.

Regarding Grundig - It is usually easy to find a TK14, TK20, TK144 etc. on eBay.co.uk, but the larger Hi-Fi maschines are hard to find.

Greeting,

Peter.
There are a few in Germany

http://search.ebay.de/search/search.dll?...age=search

Usually the shipping is not all that bad, you may want to buy a second good machine, make one excellent then sell the other off, or keep the second one as a backup for spares, this is the only way you are going to get hold of spares these days.

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste