Hello from the USA
Hello from the USA. I am new here.

I am looking for AEG K4 Military version Magnetophon Tonschreiber parts. I will post this in the correct section also.

I have recently Purchased a machine needing repair. I am looking for the case covers for the Transport and Electronics.

Possibly a Tachometer if I cannot repair mine and maybe the High speed 4-pole rotary head and socket.

I would love to talk to anyone that owns a K4 or any early AEG machines. 

P.S. I am using google translate to convert Engilish to German so If I have accidentally insulted your dog or mother. please accept my apologies as it is NOT intended ha ha ha

Zc

Hallo aus den USA. Ich bin neu hier.
Ich suche Teile für den AEG K4 Military Magnetophon Tonschreiber. Ich werde dies auch in der richtigen Rubrik posten

Ich habe kürzlich eine Maschine gekauft, die repariert werden muss. Ich suche Kofferhüllen für die Bereiche Transport und Elektronik.

Möglicherweise ein Drehzahlmesser, wenn ich meinen nicht reparieren kann, und vielleicht der 4-polige Hochgeschwindigkeitsdrehkopf und die Buchse.

Ich würde gerne mit jedem sprechen, der eine K4 oder eine frühere AEG-Maschine besitzt.

P.S. Ich verwende Google Translate, um Englisch ins Deutsche umzuwandeln, falls ich versehentlich Ihren Hund oder Ihre Mutter beleidigt habe. Bitte nehmen Sie meine Entschuldigung entgegen, da dies NICHT beabsichtigt ist, ha ha ha

Zc

Angehängte Dateien Thumbnail(s)

Hello Zero Cool,

welcome to our forum. Please tell us your first name, it is common to adress you with your first name in the forum. The type K4 is wrong for the Tonschreiber, K4 is a later non military recorder. I think your model is the Tonschreiber B. I have 2 technical papers of the Tonschreiber B with a  lot of information. I try to send them by email.

best regards, Tobias
Strom kann erst dann fliessen, wenn Spannung anliegt.
Thank you for the info, yes Tonschreiber B

My name is Dave
Hello Dave,

to make it simple, I have uploaded the files to WEtransfer. the link is valid for 7 days  https://we.tl/t-rtRjr2xEEK

Regards, Tobias
Thank you. I had one of those files. the easier to read one.
(04.10.2023, 14:39)Zero Cool schrieb: I would love to talk to anyone that owns a K4 or any early AEG machines. 

Ich würde gerne mit jedem sprechen, der eine K4 oder eine frühere AEG-Maschine besitzt.

Zc

Hello Dave,

I congratulate you on your “Tonschreiber b”.

These devices are very rare and when one appears it is actually a sensation.

Unfortunately, I can't help at all with your spare part requests.

I own a recording device of the "Tonschreiber c" from 1941. 

Unfortunately, I don't have the corresponding playback device.
Luckily my recorder still works and hasn't been modified.

The working sound recorders that were still available in Germany after the world-war II were often converted for broadcasting purposes until newly developed radio studio equipment became available again in 1947. Just parallel to the time of the Ampex 200A in the USA.

This is probably the reason why almost all known "Tonschreiber b" cannot be found in Germany.

I have the post-war AEG/Telefunken studio equipment that is still in working condition.

I will be happy to answer questions about old "Magnetophone" if possible.

With best regards
Manfred

Hallo Dave,

Ich beglückwünsche dich zu deinem "Tonschreiber b".

Diese Geräte sind sehr selten und wenn eins auftaucht, ist das eigentlich eine Sensation.

Zu Deinen Ersatzteilwünschen kann ich leider gar nicht weiterhelfen.

Ich besitze ein Aufnahmegerät des Tonschreibers c von 1941. Das entsprechende Wiedergabegerät habe ich leider nicht.
Glücklicherweise funktioniert mein Tonschreiber noch und er ist auch nicht umgebaut worden.

Die nach dem Krieg in Deutschland noch verfügbaren funktionierenden Tonschreiber sind häufig für Rundfunkzwecke umgebaut worden, bis es ab 1947 wieder neu entwickelte Rundfunkstudiogeräte gab. Just parallel zu der Zeit der Ampex 200A in den USA.

Vermutlich sind deshalb fast alle noch bekannten Tonschreiber b nicht in Deutschland anzutreffen.

Ich habe die AEG/Telefunken Studiogeräte der Nachkriegszeit in noch funktionsfähigem Zustand.

Fragen zu alten Magnetophonen werde ich gerne nach Möglichkeit beantworten.

Mit den besten Grüßen
Manfred

Hallo Tobias,

vielen Dank für die hochgeladenen Dateien. 
Ich habe sie mir auch heruntergeladen. Das sind ja sehr interessante Schriften von annodunnemals.

Hast Du so etwas auch für den Tonschreiber c.

Viele Grüße
Manfred
Hello Dave,

do you have other informations about the Tonschreiber ? It would be nice if you could share them here in the forum.

Regards, Tobias
I have collected quite a bit of information relating to Tonschreiber B's. I have scoured the internet for any tiny bit i can find. I will have to figure out how and where to upload all of it to a central location as there is quite a bit of info, manuals, documents and photos.

Suggestions?

Zc
Hello Dave,

that is good news. There is a download section in this forum where you can upload too. You have to register for the download section first to get an account and password, there is a separate login required to download or upload.

Regards, Tobias

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste