Telefunken M10 or M10A some problems some info
I recently bought two Telefunken M10's. They were both coming from the broadcasting industries. One of the two is a certain M10 machine, noticing from the capstan section. It has the AEG motor giving the speed of 750 and 1500 rpm (is this equivalent to 7,5 and 15 ips?) and it's got to be attract by a selodoid to the flywheel. The motor came unattached to the machine. I checked it, and its working. The machine I haven't checked yet, will do this in a few days.

The other M10(a) is bit different story. t came with a console with a maihak fader, some switches, relais and a ear piece to listen back to a recording. The console containes a holder for a V87 unit but the unit itself is missing (too bad). All the wires were cut as well as the cable connectors (in the console). The fern/gerad switch is missing, it seems to me that this is already done in the factory, because it is quite nicely done and the not soldered wires are tight together with the other wires. The machine itself looks very clean and ok, it has the papst motor and it also runs. Here we come in the to problem zone, because that is all the machine does, when powering up all motor start to run (capstan and both reel motors). Rs8 is immediately powered. But further there is nothing happening, no button will react except for the speed option.

This is of course when I lift the left filter lever to the left, when I put it all the way to the right, everything will stop.

I have bridged 3b-4a but this doesn't change anything. The other thing is that the remote tuchel connector is not a 30pin one but a 16pin one like the m10 has. So I was wondering if it would be a m10 version between the m10 and m10A.

I need to figure out what goes to the remote connector or if I am missing something. All the fuses are ok and nothing is missing.

I will post some pictures in the near future, but for now if there is someone who has any tips (or a pinout for the 16pin remote connector) or anything at all. Every info is apreciated. Are there more people with a M10a with only a 16pin remote connector.

Also is there is someone who is able to share a m10 an m10a schematic, that would be great. I have a badly scanned one where most connections are erased and unreadably.

Another bit of info, both machines are versions r89p (is a m10a also the version type r89?).
Hi Frank, all I can do for you is this:
https://we.tl/t-lbJfk65oG7

Good luck!

Peter
Grüße
Peter

Ich bin, wie ich bin.
Die einen kennen mich, die anderen können mich.
(Konrad Adenauer)
Thanks so much! This really helps me out. So it seems that my M10A is from the first series of the A series. According to the schematics it was build around 1965.
Hallo Frank,
bei mir ist die M10A gleich mit R89. Ob das auch für die M10 (ohne A) gilt ist mir nicht bekannt.
Gruß
JR

Angehängte Dateien Thumbnail(s)

[-]
Schnellantwort
Nachricht
Geben Sie hier Ihre Antwort zum Beitrag ein.

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste