BASF PES35 18cm box wanted
Hello everyone,

I am looking for a red basf magnetophon box from the 1960s that is 18cm and is from the type PES35. This looks like LGS35 but the box has green and white stripes on the sides. I collect these BASF boxes and have all of them apart from this one. Can anyone help? I live in UK. So far no luck on ebay even in Germany. I have the 5.75" boxes with tapes but wish to find the 7"or 18cm box. thumbsup

Thank you
Hi,
Do you have any Photo from this Box ?

Best Regards
Konrad
du hörst mit deinen Ohren, also vertrau deinen Ohren mehr als den Messwerten
Hi Jascha,

are you sure 18cm?

Greets Andre
If you scroll down to 1961, you finde the PES 18 box: http://vintagecassettes.com/_history/history.htm The PES 35 has a different colour marking at the slim front side.

I thought, I had one of these, but ist was LGS-Tape.

niels
Wer bei Stereoaufnahmen kein Gegenspur-Übersprechen haben möchte, sollte Halbspur-Maschinen verwenden.
Hello!

This one?

Greetings
Wolfgang

PS.:
This is an older one:

He is looking for PES 35.
PES had polyester foil, while LGS had "Luvitherm"/PVC foil.
They were sold parallel.

niels
Wer bei Stereoaufnahmen kein Gegenspur-Übersprechen haben möchte, sollte Halbspur-Maschinen verwenden.
Hi Friends,

Apologies for my late reply but as I am new to this forum for some reason I was waiting for some email reply but never received one. My fault entirely. I have attached a photo that I found on the internet. This box is identical to an LGS35 but apart from the writing on the front, the side of the box is a stripy green and white. I would like indeed the 18cm box please if anyone can help.

Many thanks for all your replies Smile :gear:
Jascha

Angehängte Dateien Thumbnail(s)

Hi Jascha,

That will be difficult, I think. Why this tape? Because Tape Colour Red?

Greets Andre
Hi Andre,

Just simply I collect these BASF boxes in my library of tapes but am missing this one that says PES 35 and has stripey green/white colour on the side. Would love to complete the set if possible and if anyone can spare one. I have possibly all the others Smile

Greetings
Hi Jascha,

sorry I can't help. Maybe the other Boys from here have something.

Greets Andre
Thanks Andre. Someone one day will be able to find something in their archives I am sure, quite possibly in Germany or Austria I would imagine most likely Smile

[-]
Schnellantwort
Nachricht
Geben Sie hier Ihre Antwort zum Beitrag ein.

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste