Looking for Telefunken/M15A handbuch/manual part 3 & 4
Hi,

I'm new to the forum here, and hope someone can help me.

I'm looking for part 3 & 4 of the handbuch/manual for the Telefunken/AEG M15a. English would be great, but German is fine, my German reading skills are acceptable Smile

I have part 1 & 2 as PDF from hifi-engine, but 3 & 4 seem not to be available anywhere, and I specifically need part 3 for setup/calibration.

Hope someone can help me with this, thanks upfront!

Kind regards,

characterstudios
By the way, forgot to say that I'm willing to pay for the privilege of having these manuals in paper or digital format alike.

Kind regards,

characterstudios
Welcome to the forum Smile.

I have part 3 on paper but it would be a herculean work to scan it and I only have an A4 scanner. I'm very sorry. But I remember that there are all five parts as a PDF in the forum's section for service (etc.) manuals. 8o You just have to set up an account to download it from there. I downloaded it some years ago.

Michael
Michael,

Thank you so much for the reply.

If you mean the "Area 51" download area at http://download.magnetofon.de/index.php , then I cannot find the manual for the M15A there, it must have disapeared? I browsed every folder in case it would be misplaced, but really can't find it?

Kind regards,

characterstudios
Following up... has anybody seen these out some where? Or anyone can give me a loan of their hard-copy so that I can go through the effort to copy/scan it? I'd gladly drive a few hundred kilometers to come and pick it up and bring it back... Not knowing how to properly align and maintain my deck stops me from actually using it Sad

regards,

characterstudios
Update: I just received an email from a fellow forum-member with the manuals. Thanks a lot!
Hey Guys
I've got a similar problem - i've just bought myself a "Telefunken M15a" and need part 3 & 4 of the manual but i can't find it anywhere on the internet. Part 1 & 2 are available online and they'd all ready been great support! It would be awesome if somebody could help me.

Thanks a lot
Smile
I've just uploaded the complete "M15A Handbuch" into this forum's download area.
After the administrator's confirmation, you'll find it under "Telefunken M15A Handbuch (1)".

Hope that helps.

Peter Ruhrberg
Grüße
Peter

Ich bin, wie ich bin.
Die einen kennen mich, die anderen können mich.
(Konrad Adenauer)
vielen vielen Dank! Smile

[-]
Schnellantwort
Nachricht
Geben Sie hier Ihre Antwort zum Beitrag ein.

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste