Slowakische Kassettensite mit allen Einlegern
54 was also a typical number used for German/French BASF cassettes (and storage cases!). This doesn't necessarily mean that it was also completely assembled in Germany.

The lack of any "Made in..." marking and the presence of Portuguese text on the inlay, plus the fact that you bought it from Portugal, make me think it was delivered as complete cassette, but unpackaged, to either Brazil or Spain, where it was put in its box together with a locally printed inlay.

I also have a 1987-89 Chrome Super II somewhere with Brazilian inlay (including "Industria Brazileira" and checkboxes for 60 or 90 minutes), but the cassette looks quite German.

Are there any codes engraved in the storage case? They can sometimes also tell stories.

The magnetic material was marketed as Megadium starting with the first LH-M I in late 1984. I have never found any official mentioning of Cobalt in the context of LH-M, LH-MX, Ferro Super and Ferro Maxima cassettes; always only Megadium; and the later generations of Ferro Maxima in the 90's with a different formulation name again (if any).

For the predecessors, green LH super I and ferro super LH I, cobald doping has been confirmed by people involved in BASF's tape business back in the day. But it still remains a secret what "Megadium" really is.

Regards
Martin

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: Slowakische Kassettensite mit allen Einlegern - von Kirunavaara - 12.07.2024, 17:04

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 22 Gast/Gäste